Monday, June 18, 2012

We made it!!

Unfortunately Laine and I are still a little backed up on blog posts, but we've finished up what turned out to be an epic road trip and are now back in Seattle!

In the end we ended up driving just under 6000 miles between the two of us, or roughly the distance from Boston to Seattle and back.  Over the last 21 days we've visited 14 states, 6 National Parks, a handful of diners in the middle of nowhere and at least five toy stores (the best two of which were in Chicago).

Now I'm off on the next phase of my trip, a month of backpacking through Southeast Asia before heading to London for the 2012 Olympics.  I've added Laine as an administrator so she can jump in and do more posts from the road trip in the meantime.

Until then, thanks for reading and we'll post more updates soon!

-Jaime


1 comment:

  1. Dash-board Zombie guy is by far my fav pic!! Cheers to a great blog and an obviously amazing road-trip :D xoxo

    ReplyDelete